Learn more about us
We have created newsletters, nature videos, brochures, fact sheets and other sources of information to help you learn more about our award-winning conservation work and the incredible natural resources of the upper Mississippi River valley.
Since our inception in 1997, we have
- Conserved more than 25,100 acres of blufflands, wetlands, and streams
- Welcomed more than one million visitors to our scenic preserved lands
- Provided thousands of local students with educational opportunities in an outdoor setting through our outreach programs
- Launched our Trail Trek Challenge program with 17 hikes on our nature preserves
- Worked with numerous state, federal, and regional conservation organizations to further the conservation goals of the area (in 2016, we were named Conservation Organization of the Year by the La Crosse County Conservation Alliance!)