Care about conservation? We need your help!
The health of our communities, farms, and wildlife depends on our members, donors and volunteers.
You can be a part of it by:
- Donating land or a conservation easement
- Volunteering to help in the field, in the office, or at events – learn more
- Becoming a Site Steward for a designated nature preserve
- Becoming a member
- Testing out your career choice with an internship
- Participating in planned events
- Speaking out about the need to protect land, water, and wildlife
Connecting friends and family with the lands we protect for public recreation
Enjoy a hike through nature preserves
Every year, hundreds of people enjoy hikes and activities on our nature preserves. We offer many planned outdoor activities on conserved land, including snowshoeing, foraging, stargazing, yoga, nature bathing, and guided nature hikes. Opportunities also abound for bird watching, biking, nature photography, fishing and hunting. Click for maps and directions to the nature preserves we protect.